Of course if they were to stumble across this I could feel somewhat important before they drop the hammer. If there is the slightest bit of inner geek in you, and you like to actually mess around with the internal workings of a machine, this is a bad idea. Desktop PC with notebook components. And people wonder why every part on these things we have to replace has to be accompanied by a technician. Somebody in the upper realm screwed up, methinks. y/n?
I speak as a technician, because if I speak as a Dell employee I may be fired.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.