Schools will ropen next week after fears of rooves collapsing due to too much snow. Uh. I only had that happen once, and itwas out in BC. and for the record, the whole of victoria shuts down when you get half a foot. And all they did was pretty much block off the section of the school where they thought the roof was more likely to collapse. Kids are too freakin’ pampered nowadays, ’nuff said.
We didn’t have *that* problem when I was growing up…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.