I’ll admit, sad though it may be, I’ve actually been tossing that particular idea around a fair bit. Particularly after yesterday or the day before, my web host rather inadvertently fubared its own network setup, thus knocking me, and probably the rest of their network, temporarily offline. I’d keep the domain name of course, and email and whatnot would remain relatively intact. I’d just, uh, do all kinds of moving this blog to a subdomain, forget about updating it anymore, and go all LJ on this here website. Yeah, thought about it. Thought rather long and hard about it, too. For all of about a half second. Maybe one of these days I’ll randomly decide to do so. In the meantime, this pointless entry brought to you by uh, I have no damn clue.
Dare I go back to Live Journal?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.