I was hoping I wouldn’t have to take the day off to actually have this delt with, but apparently, someone over at Bell needs to be called back, blasted, and then properly instructed on how best to fix my freakin’ phone line so it actually works for more than an afternoon. Apparently, it’s not about to fix itself, however. And I’m not waiting until Monday to have it looked at a second time. The call gets made, tonight. And it’ll be pretty one-sided. In the meantime… I’ve received possible alternatives to mother Bell. They will be investigated.
24 hours without phone service.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.