It’s official. We’re out of the playoffs. but at least we know this before Christmas so we’re not, you know, waiting for the Islanders to squeak out a win in the shootout on the last game of the season. But damn, does that hurt. Now, granted I went through most of the season expecting something like this, but Saturday’s complete waste of ice pretty much solidified it. The Maple Leafs suck. And yet, for some odd reason–I’ll call it desperation not to have to chear for Ottawa–they’re still my hockey team. Tell me exactly how that works, please? Because at the moment, it escapes me.
Who’s steaming pile is this?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.