They do, it would seem, play tonight. And for the first time since the hockey season started, I’m actually not scheduled to miss a Friday night hockey game. Someone else will be preparing my dinner. Tonight, we dine in Leafdom. Unless they lose. Then we dine in hell.
So I can be lazy after all.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.