It, apparently, started last night at some point, and didn’t get straightened out until about 6:00 this morning. Not sure if anything I did to correct it actually helped or not, but at least in doing so I could tell it wasn’t anything within my control that was screwed. Translation: Sympatico sucks. Loads. But it’s still better than Rogers. I’d switch to Primus for DSL–they already have my long distance service, but they still use Bell’s phone lines, so that’d just be shooting myself in the foot in the long run. Damn, we need more choices for internet service up here. That aren’t dialup.
My interwebs were one huge clusterfuck.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.