I mean, it could have–okay, should have–gone differently, but… it wasn’t. Oh well, 4 3 is still better than some of the *other* scores I’ve seen toronto get rung up by thanks largely to Ottawa. And we do have a rematch coming up… this time, *in* Ottawa. I likes this. But only because the last time that happened, well, draw your own conclusions. Me, personally, I like our chances. but that’s me. And I’ve always been just a little tiny bit le coocoo. I blame where I came from.
At least it was close.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.