I got this in my email now at least… um… I’m gonna say, uh… twice. But I don’t have any family members who’d send me postcards–particularly not from Hong Kong. If the email says whatever.hk, it’s not any family of mine. On the bright side, I know how people are managing to deliver viruses and crapola lately. The prospect of a tech support guy finding this in his email is, uh–amusing. Or maybe I’m showing the fact I’ve been here way too long. That’s a distinct possibility. Oh well, whatcha gonna do? I’m gonna go back and pay attention to this call.
You’ve received a postcard from a family member!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.