And, of course, to do my laundry I have to make regular trips back and forth from the basement. Keep in mind I live on the third floor, but that’s a whole other issue. So every time I have to make a trip down there, to bring clothes down or take the clean ones up, I get a nice healthy dose of weed smell. I’ve never smoked it, but I’ve been around enough people to have… I can tell what’s going on. Now, personally, I could care less one way or the other, I mean, I can’t control what these other fools do in their apartments, but Christ almighty. Not what I want to smell when I leave the laundry room, thankyaverymuch. Ah well, they just let anyone rent apartments here it looks like.
This building’s basement smells decidedly like pot.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.