Just another example of a backwards country. A Jordanian father decided his daughter’s word and the word of a medical exam weren’t good enough, apparently, and shot her for supposedly not being a virgin. Now, granted I’m on the wrong side of the world to really care, but… around here, that’s perfectly and totally normal. I wouldn’t be surprised if people at 17 weren’t shot for still *being* virgins, really. Ah, well. If we can have nutty dictators, we can have off the wall social norms. Thank the gods I don’t live there.
Someone’s the paranoid sort, me thinks.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.