An obligatory update, in which I basicly say nothing. Because it was all said at like 1:00 this morning. And after hanging around my usual blog reading haunts, I’m finding little else to say–except, that is, that some of you people need to blog more. If I can manage 3 and 4 posts a day (today is the exception, remember?), then dammit so can all of you. Gimme somethin’ to read! … Okay I’m over it now.
Nothing to say here. Move along.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.