And not for the reasons you’d think, either. He showed up at the house of commons, got booed by the Block Quebecois (who cares about them anyway?), then proceeded to dash any hopes he might have a differing opinion on politics. Instead, he openly admited to being a Harper supporter. Granted, it sounds like it’s just on the whole support for the troops thing, but… seriously. “I support Steven Harper” are 4 words I did not want to hear out of the mouth of the man who’s opinions I mostly respect. Ah well, no one’s perfect. Even he must be allowed his mistakes, I suppose.
Don Cherry has surprised me.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.