You did in fact read that correctly. I am no longer, well, at least in an unofficial sense, an unemployed sod. Just half an hour ago, I got off the phone with… I’m assuming is one of the HR people for Dell. And she just got finished extending to me a conditional offer of employment. By conditional, of course, she means formality… you know the drill, background check, criminal record/educational/employment varification kinda thing, all that fun stuff. So basicly, my foot’s in the door, and now, I could wind up starting as early as November 6th, and as late as December 4th. Which means, I’d better get my ass in gear and find me a place to live. Damn, this feels good.
So this blind guy gets a job…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
5 responses to “So this blind guy gets a job…”
congrats, dear. I’m thrilled for you. Go celebrate.
CONGRATULATIONS, DUDE!! Good on you. Welcome back to paying taxes…lol
You just had to go and bring up the taxes. Damn you. 😛
Whooot! I’m so proud of you! Congratulations!