So I started my looking for a place today. And so far, I found one that’s a definite possibility. Yay for the internet and family members who know the city! Or… something. Now, I just need to figure out when I’ve got a free day, book the appointment to actually see the place, and then, if it doesn’t make me wanna run in the opposite direction, put together first and last. Shouldn’t be difficult to do, I wouldn’t think. And, getting from there to the Dell office I’ll be working at doesn’t require half a dozen buses and a sharp u-turn. That’s always a good thing. Hm. I could be moved out inside of 2 weeks. That’s… frightening.
House hunting goodness…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.