Of course, after that, they all went to shit, and my Leafs eventually work their way into an ass kicking the likes of which I did not want to see on a night when Sundin was being honoured for the fact he 1: scored his 500th career goal, 2: scored his 345th goal as a Leaf tying him for second all time as a Leaf, and 3: did both of those while notching the game-winning goal and the third to a hat trick on Saturday. Suggestion: They should drop all this ceremony crap before games. So far, Toronto is 0 and 2 after the pregame festivities, dating back to the embarrassing game that was opening night. I should have just watched CSI.
And for 2 minutes, they were good.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.