Guess it was only a matter of time… we’ve already had the mandatory day or two of comment spam that must come with all blogs of any and all varieties, so it’s only fair that now, the day or two (hopefully it’s only a day or two, anyway) of trackback/ping spam begins. In the last hour, I must have junked about 30 spam trackbacks to this site. Ah well, excitement like that’s what makes the world go ’round. Maybe we’ll get lucky and a few of these people with nothing better to do will fall off.
Well now. Ain’t that just peachy.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.