More accurately put, my warning about crashing was justified. The server this thing sits on, and in fact the whole network it’s on, got uber hammered today, taking it down since… oh… at *least* just after I posted my last entry here. So, suffice it to say, James is not pleased by any stretch of the imagination. It sucks, because not only was this blog down, but at least 2 others I regularly read kicked the bucket with it. But, we’re back, at least for now… and hopefully, it stays up long enough for me to post my overdue weekly MP3. Watch this space, and I’ll keep an eye on the web host and try not to lose what little sanity I have left. Which isn’t much, but we knew this already.
The stars aligned, and my blog died.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.