And against what is obviously my better judgement, I’ve broken down and finally installed Skype. I have no clue why, other than the fact certain individuals, who shall remain nameless (I’m talking about you, miss L), have been insisting upon my downloading it. I can’t guarantee it’ll actually get used, but now at least I can claim I have it. Hm… now I don’t have an excuse not to talk to people. Damn me and my making everyone happy.
So I relented…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.