It was surprisingly… well… basic. Which is a good thing, considering that’s the first time I actually picked up a guitar and was serious about it. My fingers are still doing this weird kinda tingly thing. It’s only on one hand, though, and it’s not impeding my typing ability any, so it’s all good. Now, I just need to get my hands on one of my own… *ponders* Thank the gods for a local music store and room on a credit card. As much as I said I wouldn’t use it unless I had to, I’ll make an exception for this.
So I finally had my first guitar lesson today.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.