Every second or third email sitting in my junkmail folder is advertising weight loss pills, or something of the sort. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think it was a hint… Stupid junkmail.
I think they’re trying to tell me something.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
2 responses to “I think they’re trying to tell me something.”
Every second or third email in my junkmail folder is advertising pills to enlarge my manhood…. I wouldn’t take it too personally 😉
I always knew there was a whole lot you weren’t telling us avid readers… *ducks*