Or maybe it’s the 4:30-ness of the post that’s doing it. I dunno. If you didn’t have permission to write a book about someone in the first place, would you later sue said person for *anything* related to said book, and then order said person to officially endorse said book, and write a positive review for it, whether they like/agree with the book or not? If you said no, you’re smarter than she is. And, on top of that, she wants over $200000 in damages. For a book she didn’t have permission to write/publish in the first place. I mean, I’m not a Clay Aiken fan, but… guh. Oh the stupidity. Where’s my shotgun?
Some people’s logic is just laughable.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.