Exactly what a Montreal guy wants a newspaper to do after it misprinted the winning numbers. Understandable, I’d think. I mean, if I thought I won I’d certainly be out for blood. I don’t know that it’s worth being taken to court over though, I mean whatever he gets out of this would probably just end up being sucked into legal fees, but hey, all the man wants is a little $$$. So do I. I should sue his newspaper too!
Show me de mo-ney!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.