Apparently, the slowness was on our end of the network this time around. Specificly, from the next room. Stupid brother deciding to upload half a million files at once to half a million people at once. Well, now that I’m done feeling stupid, our DSL line now actually goes at DSL speed rather than 23KPS. And the next time he wants to run a file server, he can pay for his own damn line.
Okay, so it wasn’t a DoS attack this time.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.