So apparently, a school that was closed down last year in town here is possibly being sold to the city, to be used as a kind of central building for city hall, the police department, fire department, and library. I guess budget cutbacks are starting to become less of an issue, because they’re contemplating selling the school in question for $1. Yay for cheaply sold crappy construction. I wanna move to Ottawa…
So this is what they do with closed down schools…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.