Okay, I’m all for the whole idea of keeping certain things off the air, but this is just overkill. All because a crew chief said “shit” over the in-car radio in last week’s Nascar race, and for whichever reason, Fox’s equipment didn’t catch it. Uh. The commentator oppologised for it. Besides who do you know, particularly between the ages of 9 and 18, who hasn’t said and/or heard worse? And don’t tell me no one ‘cuz that’s just one hell of a bad lie. But, either way. All that over *one* minor equipment malfunction that resulted in the broadcasting of *one* 4-letter word. Do these people turn off their TV after 7:30 PM or something?
It was a mistake for crying out loud!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.