There is still calls for snow. It’s April. IT’s baseball season. And we’re still calling for snow. Cruel and unusual, that. But then, this is the same person who’d of loved to have been done with snow after about, oh… December 26th. How’d that go? *scoff* It’s all cool and everything at around Christmas time. So, from about the 23rd to the 26th of December. Any time before or after that, and all it does is irritate the hell out of me. Not an easy thing to do as certain individuals who probably read this are verry well aware of. Ah well. Sucky weather for baseball, but I haven’t abandoned my hockey yet. *misses the playoffs already*
I don’t think I like this…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.