Garlic is awesome. Ice cream, in small doses, is awesome. Put the two of them together, though? Suddenly I’m not so sure. That’s what’s being done at a restaurant in san Francisco, conveniently enough called the Stinking Rose. That recipe, just in case you completely lose your mind and decide to maybe DIY this bad idea, is online–along with a theoretically much better idea for garlic soup. Hey–at least the soup has stuff that, you know, actually goes fairly decent with garlic. If someone actually tries this, do feel free to let me know if it actually is as bad an idea as it looks on paper. I’ll be over here, taking care of a mashed potatoes and garlic craving.
Garlic ice cream, anyone?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.