So about that. What’s been happening this time? Well, let’s see. Somewhere between now and the last time I remembered to update this thing, the following happened in no particular order.
- I found several more jobs to apply for
- Promptly got nowhere with any of them, but you’ll have that
- Found out I had 5 days to find a roommate or lose this apartment
- Found out I’d be losing this apartment
- Ended up becoming remarkably less single
- Somehow managed to stay about as sane as is normal for a me
That is to say, it’s been fun. And remarkably short on geek. But I did learn a thing or two in my absense–namely, Bell Canada actually gets the art of static IP addresses! Who knew? Okay, so now that that bout of way too enthusiastic is out of the way, let’s see if I can go longer than 2 weeks before falling off the face of the earth again. Somebody really needs to kick me in the knees when I do that…