A long long time ago, in a reality far far away, Blogger used to actually be useful. When that came about, so too did a couple snarky bastards with a talent for mockery and making the stupid seem somewhat–well, okay, a lot–more ridiculous than it should. Then, Blogger stuck them the middle finger. Now, these guys are about as alergic to the word no as I am. So they grabbed everything they had, told Blogger exactly which cliff to jump off and when, and can now be stalked at will over here. And yes–naturally–they are fans of the wordpress. Welcome to the bigs, VC. May your mockery lead to much more creativity, now that you’re not also doing the you suck at accessibility dance. Now, for the love of cheese, please don’t bust the server. That’s my job.
Welcome to the big leagues, Vomit Comet!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.