Remember when Texas tried to make the TSA’s pat-downs illegal, and the TSA responded by threatening to yank all flights out of Texas in response? Yeah, sure you do. Well, there’s talk about there possibly beiing a way for that bill to reemerge again this year, thanks largely to the complications related to this year’s budget. Texas’s lieutenant governor may, with or without the governor’s blessing, move to reintroduce that bill. I’m not holding my breath, but this can only mean positive things if that happens. For a change, there’s actually a good, non-food idea coming out of Texas. Let’s see how many states follow their example, if any do. In the meantime, nice job, Texas. Please don’t screw it up completely.
An update on the TSA’s fight with Texas. Could there be a round 2?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.