There be a nasty little rumour floating around that says there’s a tentative schedule being poked at that shows a potential team–possibly formerly from Phoenix–in Winnipeg. It’d join the same division as Vancouver, which I do believe is where the last team to call Winnipeg home was based out of. If the schedule’s an accurate representation, it’s about time. Here’s an entry I wrote on it at the end of march when thoughts of moving to Winnipeg made their fifty-thousandth appearance. It’s still valid.
Could make it seven really be for real?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.