Scary, but not the slightest bit surprising. Approximately 2000000 Canadians personally know someone–a family member, friend, co-worker–who’s been sexually abused by a catholic priest. That’s way too freaking many. I don’t even consider myself catholic and I feel dirty right now.
Just another statistic, right? Or not.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.