Scary, but not the slightest bit surprising. Approximately 2000000 Canadians personally know someone–a family member, friend, co-worker–who’s been sexually abused by a catholic priest. That’s way too freaking many. I don’t even consider myself catholic and I feel dirty right now.
Just another statistic, right? Or not.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.