Charles Hamelin walked away Friday night with yet another Canadian gold. A bronze went to Francois-Louis Tremblay followed him with a bronze. Both in 500-meter speed skating. Apparently, Friday was the day of metal if you’re a Canadian. Yes, I know, I’m 5 days behind. Oh well.
A Canadian sandwitch in speed skating.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.