Not for the first time, I ended up adopting a shift-worker’s routine. Specificly, a night-shift. By 8:00 this morning, I was contemplating sleep. By about 2:30, I was contemplating not being. And yet, since the end of November I was doing very well at, well, not doing that–largely because I had one thing or another to do during actual daylight hours. While I love this recent bit of downtime, it’s only served to prove me right. I was not meant for a 9-5 schedule. Unless it’s 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM. Hey, any tech companies in the Ottawa/Pembroke area need a geek for graveyard shift? I’m looking.
That didn’t take long. My sleep schedule goes officially sideways. Again.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.