It was unanimously decided back in the beginning of February that there would be 6 more weeks of winter. Here we are in mid-february, just 2 or 3 weeks later, and we’re just barely managing to stay below freezing. In fact, I hear tell tomorrow will likely go above freezing. I can’t speak for everyone, but well, I think we’ve been lied to.
I think our ground hog lied.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.