Until about 2 minutes ago, I had no clue who Zach Jackson was, in spite of the fact the Jays apparently drafted him in the supplemental round in 2004. Woopsies. Apparently Cleveland’s decided to send him back. Not saying he’ll be our new Halladay, but hey, one more top round arm can’t hurt. I’m just sayin’. Now if we could just find some more offense.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.