After just over a month, I’ve hit the redesign button. Switched out the old theme, and giving this one a try. Not sure how much different it’ll actually be, but this is it for now. If it turns out the theme absolutely sucks beyond any and all belief, I still have the old one. Mostly though, I’m just using it as an excuse to change styles the lazy way. Oh yeah, and this one does threaded comments. Can’t argue with that.
The blog now has a new face.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.