So they do know how to win. Or at least, how to pretend to win. And in a shootout, of all things–that’s been a problem for them since they introduced the bloody thing back in 2005. Well into the season’s second month, and we’re the proud owners of a 4th win. Compare that with way too many losses and we have a small problem. Still, at least we won this one. I was afraid we’d have to drop another 10 first. At the risk of sounding way too optimistic, I hope it’s a sign we’re turning around a little. Although, the logical part of me–the part I usually try to shut up on account of it makes too much goddamn sense–is already saying don’t count on it. Sometimes, I hate logic.
Maple Leafs 2, Capitals 1.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.