For those of you who have issues with typing on your standard, more traditional keyboards, seems manufacturers are finally starting to listen. There’s a large number of new keyboard designs being tossed about, and some of them seem quite… well, unusual. Of course, I have absolutely no clue how they’d effect someone with serious enough hand issues that typing in general becomes problematic, but you can’t solve everything with a new invention. I like their idea for a potential one-handed keyboard, though.
Now this is an interesting perspective on technology.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.