For those of you who have issues with typing on your standard, more traditional keyboards, seems manufacturers are finally starting to listen. There’s a large number of new keyboard designs being tossed about, and some of them seem quite… well, unusual. Of course, I have absolutely no clue how they’d effect someone with serious enough hand issues that typing in general becomes problematic, but you can’t solve everything with a new invention. I like their idea for a potential one-handed keyboard, though.
Now this is an interesting perspective on technology.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.