I have proven, once again, that I don’t need any particular amount of time to be presentable and somewhat resembling mobile. Up but not necessarily awake at 6:10, closer to awake and lunch packed by 6:15, a little closer to awake and fed at 6:20, cruising the flist list at 6:25, awake and out the door at exactly 6:30. I. am. awesome. And now I try surviving the work day. I may need to post conversational quotes for the sole purpose of distracting me.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.