I made the stupid mistake back in December of showing up to work when I had plenty of warning about a “significant” snow storm that later turned out to be hell, blanketed in white crap. This morning, Environment Canada has released a statement about two potential major storms, one from Alberta and one from Texas, that will quite probably merge and become yet another “significant” snow storm. Now, I don’t have a problem with winter–in fact, I rather enjoy it for the most part. Just… not on days when I have to work, and not on a Sunday when it’s already gonna be pushing the limits of an hour and a half getting to work. I’m rather tempted, in fact… very tempted, to just schedule Sunday and Monday off. Mother nature, you tend to give me a rather nifty headache…
Satan invented winter. Only explanation.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.