Apparently, according to a recently published study anyway, this here federal government of ours is adicted to temps. Which, also according to this here study, hurts… just about everyone else’s chances of getting their foot in the door. Of course, to this I have only to say–uh, no, not really. Work experience in general hurts that. I should know, I thought about applying for a government job… that’s part of the reason why I’m working at Dell. So, while their efforts to do what they’re good at and overstate the obvious are appreciated, in my honest opinion they’re just the slightest bit off the mark. Besides, Trish rather enjoys temping. Like I’d vote to take that away from her.
I wouldn’t mind seeing that proof.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.