For the first time in the history of this country, a member of parliament actually made a smart decision. The NDP member wants to, finally, ditch the ATM fees. And to that, I say… thank the gods. Nothing quite like withdrawing money for coffee and paying the price of a coffee for it. Suddenly, the government doesn’t look like a bunch of idiots. There’s actually maybe a smart person or two thrown in the mix. Just so we can’t say they’re all idiots.
Yay… I can keep my coffee money!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.