A 59-year-old blind pilot manages to fly half way around the world in nearly 2 months? Um… yeah. Suddenly, me doing tech support at Dell doesn’t seem quite so exceptional. Not that I thought of it as such, but hey, someone out there did. And now, they have this headline to compare it to. I sure as hell didn’t make headlines… thank god. I don’t have a face for TV. I should update more often. This looks pathetic when it’s been over a week since actual content was posted here.
… I could never do that.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.