In 1983 (the year you were born)
Ronald Reagan is president of the US
Sally Ride becomes the first American woman to travel in space
Marines are killed when a TNT laden suicide terrorists blows up Marine headquarters at Beirut International Airport
US Marines and Rangers invade the island of Grenada and evacuate hundreds of US citizens
The Soviets shoot down Korean Airlines flight 007
The Internet Domain Name System was invented by Paul Mockapetris
Ronald Wilson Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King Day
Baltimore Orioles win the World Series
Washington Redskins win Superbowl XVII
New York Islanders win the Stanley Cup
Return of the Jedi is the top grossing film
“Every Breath You Take” by The Police spends the most time at the top of US charts
The A-Team and Webster premiere
What happened the year you were born?
They give me downtime. Fools.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.