It’s all about the olympics in Canada in 3 years. So it probably shouldn’t surprise anyone that one of the best Canadian rock bands is donating 50 cents from every concert ticket sold (by the way, they’ll sell a boatload of tickets) to a program for Canada’s athletes. In a way, this just makes me wanna go take in a concert just to toss my money into the pot. Getting to hear them live doesn’t hurt either. I did that last in 2004, when they were touring to promote their then newest album. So I’m overdue. Anyone wanna come?
One more reason ya gotta love the ladies.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.