And to that end, perhaps someone who randomly happens to read this thing will have an opinion… do I go Gravatar, or do I just leave things as is? I’m leaning towards leaving things as is, but then again, I *am* lazy–that, everyone’s well aware. The opinion box, better known as comments, are wide open. However, anyone who comes back with some response akin to ‘stop being so damn lazy’ will find themselves hunted and summarily shot. Or at the least ignored. You have been warned. 😛
I have decided, I need something to play with.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
One response to “I have decided, I need something to play with.”