Somehow, that doesn’t quite seem all that… uh, well, fair. But, as my brother shockingly put it best, we choked. Again. And a 4 2 lead ended up being 4 4 going into a shootout. Guh. We can’t keep doing that and expecting to win… thank the gods we got away with it this time. And even better still, Toronto’s season opening record is still safe, if shared. Chew on that notion for a while, Erin! 😛
We outplayed them, and still barely won?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.