In spite of the fact it went to a shootout on the 4th, and again just yesterday, both of which didn’t net them the extra point. I’m starting to worry about Toronto’s shootout skills yet again, but… at least we still managed to come away with 4 points in 3 games. The difference is, and I will continue to blame it for the next week, that damn goal post being in the way. Tucker and Wellwood could have both ended it if that post hadn’t moved, dammit! Ah well. There’s always Monday.
The Leafs still don’t have an officially losing record.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.